Online Product Inquiry
Contact the Seller Directly
Company: Micron Bio-Systems
Country: United States
What is Profresh Plus?
A dry granular propionic acid-based preservative, with Micron’s slow release formula, that gives effective prolonged control of mold and yeast contaminants.
Profresh Plus is applied to feed and TMRs at time of processing and is also used to successfully reduce top spoilage of silage in common storage structures.
Effects of mold and mycotoxins on animals are:
- Depressed animal performance
- Poor feed conversion
- Less resistance to disease
- More chronic health problems
- Reproduction problems, e.g. low fertility, abortion
Why use Profresh Plus?
Controls spoilage yeasts and molds in animal feeds
- Higher feed value
- Prevention of mycotoxin formation
- Control of caking and heating of feed
- Less refusal of feed by animals
- Overall healthier animals
Microbial deterioration of animal feed is of great concern to all segments of the industry. The use of Micron’s Profresh Plus will reduce or eliminate mold formation and prevent mycotoxins from infecting your animals.