List Of 2011′s 100 Largest Agricultural Banks Released
The American Bankers Association has posted the list of the largest agricultural banks on its website.
The data is gathered via the call reports the banks report to the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp.
The five largest are (numbers are total farm loans, in billions:
1. Wells Fargo, Sioux Falls, SD…$9.4
2. Bank of the West, San Francisco, CA…$3.1
3. Rabobank, Roseville, CA…$2.9
4. Bank of America, Charlotte, NC…$2.3
5. U.S. Bank, Cincinnati, OH…$1.8
To view the entire list, click here