Online Product Inquiry
IQ Milking Unit
Contact the Seller Directly
Company: GEA Farm Technologies
Country: North America
A Smarter Way to Milk Cows
Features & Benefits
- Maximum milk quality - smarter vacuum control significantly reduces milk contamination. Vacuum is greatly reduced when the liner is not attached, which means less manure and other soil/debris is sucked into the milk line. You won't believe how clean your milk filters are with the IQ Milking Unit.
- Improved udder health - with four separate guide chambers there is no threat of teat-to-teat cross contamination of mastitis-causing bacteria. Unlike conventional milking units, the new IQ unit is subdivided into four quarters, and milk from each quarter is kept separate.
- Holds on any shaped udder - the short milk tubes are longer which allows proper placement on virtually any udder shape. The unit weight is ideally distributed 80% on the teat and 20% in the claw. Plus, better unit alignment means fewer unit slips and squawks.
- Easy maintenance - unique and patented liner connection makes liner changes quick and easy. Shells, liners, and air dividers can be pre-assembled to allow liner changes in minutes instead of hours.
- Faster milk-out times - improved vacuum stability increases flow rates and the sharper angle of the milk chamber speeds flow to the milk line.
- Quieter operation - the automatic vacuum shifting system makes for virtually noise-free milking - even during attachment or during a kick-off.
- More reliable performance - the slim profile of this unit is harder for cows to kick-off.
For more information, see the downloads section (on the right) and choose the documents or multimedia files you would like to view.