Online Product Inquiry
Brillion BOS-4F1 Overseeder Seeder
Contact the Seller Directly
Company: Swiderski Equipment
Country: United States
Brillion BOS-4F1 Overseeder Seeder 4’ Model with Curved Fairway Knives
This PTO driven, three point mounted overseeder will seed into existing stands of grass and establish new turf. Precise seed placement and seed to soil contact make this the ideal tool for repairing lawns, parks and athletic fields. The 2-9/32” spacing allows the rear seeder wheels to follow exactly in the notch created by the knives. This creates the greatest level of soil to seed contact which ensures better germination.
Overseeder is not suited for agricultural field or pasture conditions.
Approximate Prep/Set Up Time: 1 hour
- 48” Working Widths
- Rear Roller Seed Meter Drive
- 2-9/32” Knife Spacing
- Full Width Front Roller
- High Carbon Heat Treated Knives
- Offset Three Point Hitch on 4’
- 0” - 1-1/2” Depth Adjustment
- 12” Cast Iron Packer Wheels (2 9/32” wide)
- Rear Roller Scraper
- Double #60 Roller Chain Drive
- Radial Pin Clutch
- Seed Placement Tray
- Three Point Hitch Category I
- Standard High Capacity Hopper: 7 bushels
- Low Rate Small Seed Hopper Capacity: .96 bushels
- Overall Width: 60"
- Approx. Weight: 1447 Lbs.